By using the CodeReviewVideos.com web site ("Service"), or any services of CodeReviewVideos.com ("CodeReviewVideos"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not allowed.
- You are responsible for content generated and activity that occurs under your account.
- You won't redistribute our content without written permissions - you wouldn't download a car (of course you would, but please don't pirate our vids!)
- We will not be liable for decisions you make or your actions beyond the scope of our products.
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our Service, you can terminate your agreement at any time by asking for your account to be deleted.
- If you are not satisfied with our Service, we will gladly refund your last payment.
- Exceptional customer service is incredibly important to us, so please do feel free to offer suggestions, comments, and feedback through all means of communication.
- This Service is constantly evolving. We may update, add, or remove any of our content without prior notice.
- We'd love for you to learn and to enjoy the process, but everyone is different so we cannot guarantee that this will be the case for you.
- Service availability is very important to us, although as we use various third parties, we cannot guarantee that the external services will always be available and reliable.
- A valid credit card or properly pre-approved PayPal account is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis, as determined by your initial enrollment date. That date may shift over time due to the different lengths of months.
- All enrollment plans are automatically renewed unless customers pre-emptively cancel their account.
Cancelling Your Account
- You are responsible for properly canceling your subscription.
- If you deactivate your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. In the meantime, you will retain access to our Service.
Modifications to the Service and Pricing
- CodeReviewVideos reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services, including the monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change with 30 days notice from CodeReviewVideos. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the CodeReviewVideos Site (codereviewvideos.com) or via email.
- CodeReviewVideos shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for CodeReviewVideos services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that CodeReviewVideos uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CodeReviewVideos, or any other CodeReviewVideos service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CodeReviewVideos.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CodeReviewVideos customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by CodeReviewVideos) of other CodeReviewVideos customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- CodeReviewVideos does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CodeReviewVideos shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CodeReviewVideos has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of CodeReviewVideos to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CodeReviewVideos and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and CodeReviewVideos (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under English law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com